Friday, October 4, 2013

Reflective Blog For The Week Of September 29th

This week in Econ we got to make skits advertising businesses in Weserville using the 6 factors of demand, income, market size, consumer tastes, consumer expectation, substitute goods, and complementary goods. Thomas, Nick Z, Peter, Matt, and I made an advertisement for Pete and Joe's restaurant. We used consumer tastes and expectations in order to attract our audience.  We made a kewl song to make our product seem happy and fun and tasty so be people would want to buy it. I felt like it would work because I like commercials with jingles in them. What type of commercials do you like? Comment Below VVV

7 comments:

  1. I like commercials that are entertaining and wouldn't even make me think that they are commercials. I hate those annoying Progressive Insurance commercials though... they're the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all had a pretty cool advertisement, but Ben Gurubandaa and I's is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that advirtisements that play on consumer tastes are the best because they make the customer feel like they need your product or it is the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like commercials with jingles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine was the best though. Shop at the book store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i Agree with matt Consumer taste usually haves the best effect on people as a whole because if your good enough you can convince a person that they cant live without your product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your commercial was good, I do not mind any commercials except for the one that says "Hi, my name is Nadia."

    ReplyDelete