Friday, October 11, 2013

Reflective Blog For The Week Of October 6th

This week in econ we started working on our tourism projects. I large amount of people are coming to Weserville and we are trying to attract them to certain businesses in Weserville. My group was Nick Z, Hannah, and I and our team name was Team Nice Dynamite. Best Name Ever. Anyway, our business we chose to promote was Pete and Joe's restaurant. We did a radio ad, a tv ad, and a newspaper ad. Altogether it went pretty well and it was fun. I think that our ads will promote Pete and Joe's restaurant and get it more business.

5 comments:

  1. i think we did a great job with our advertisements

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah you guys certainly did a better job than most with your advertisements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really did like your ad campaign! I agree it should draw more consumers to Pete and Joe's! I'll help you out on your comments here Ray!! comment #1

    ReplyDelete